A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Necessary for this website to work properly:
- If you have a use account on this website cookies will remember you have logged into the system.
- If you have subscribed to receive any of the newsletters the system will store your email address. You can cancel your subscription at any moment using the same form you used to subscribe. Send a message through our Contact form if you need a confirmation that your email address has been deleted.
Not necessary, but required for certain features:
Cookies for particular services
- We use Google Analytics (anonymously and in aggregated form) to track and analyse website traffic.
- We allow sharing our content on social networks (Facebook, Twitter)
We will never
- share personal information with third parties.